4.00 – 5.00 (CET)
Wherever you are in the world, join your fellow attendees and speakers in a global call for breakfast, lunch or dinner and a chance to break the ice ahead of the WFA virtual festival.
Jamie Chadwick, News Director, URNER BARRY
Christiane Lambert, President, COPA; President, FNSEA
CLICK HERE TO JOIN SESSION
Join the conversation! Each session has a topic for discussion and a host who will present some key thoughts before guiding attendees through the session, splitting the virtual room into smaller breakouts or using the roundtable format so you can hear and be heard.
Duration– 45 minutes.
1. Arable productionAllister Phillips, Founding Partner, Seeds and GM Traits Industry Analyst, AgbioInvestorCLICK HERE TO JOIN SESSION
2. AgTecCiaran Black, Independent Strategy and Business Innovation Consultant, Alltech
3. How to be a strong and efficient communicatorLee Ann Jackson, Head of the Agro-food Trade and Markets Division, OECD's Trade and Agriculture Directorate, World Trade Institute
4. How to deliver better presentations effectivelyLynda McDonald, Project Manager for Dairy Development, Tetra LavalCLICK HERE TO JOIN SESSION
5. What you need to know when making the move from studying to your first roleMac Marshall, Vice President, Market Intelligence for the United Soybean Board (USB) CLICK HERE TO JOIN SESSION
6. Networking for success – How to be a better networkerJane Craigie, Co-founder, International Rural Youth ProjectCLICK HERE TO JOIN SESSION
7. How to steer your business well in the current environment (the supply issues and inflation on fertilizers, energy, feedstock)Dimy Doresca, Associate Professor of Practice, University of Iowa; International Business Specialist and Consultant, and an International Trainer in EntrepreneurshipCLICK HERE TO JOIN SESSION
8. Trading, managing volatility pricing and mitigating risks coming from supply chain disruptions in AgPaulina Lescano, Agronomic EngineerCLICK HERE TO JOIN SESSION
Nana Adjoa, CEO, Guzakuza in conversation with the graduate Isabel Cole, National Supply Chain Assistant, Aldi and Hayley Wilson, Development Account Manager, Finsbury Food Group
Moderator: Laura Boaca, Portfolio Manager, Farmers Weekly
Gift Udoh, Founder, Norina FarmsMariana Vasconcelos, CEO, AgrosmartSapphira Waterson, CEO, MDSLeticia Gonçalves, President of Global Foods, ADM
Time to join the conversation! Each session has a topic for discussion and a host who will present some key thoughts before guiding attendees through the session, splitting the virtual room into smaller breakouts or using the roundtable format so you can hear and be heard.
Zoom Meeting ID: 851 1649 9965CLICK HERE TO JOIN SESSION
3. How to shatter the glass ceiling and discover your leadership style for successJacqui Green, Founder and Director, Viridis Associates
Zoom Meeting ID: 836 6414 8162
4. Elevating the role of ag through shared values – the key to connecting with consumersLeah Dorman, Director, Communications & Consumer Engagement, Phibro Animal Health Corporation
Zoom Meeting ID: 838 8078 3950
Emily Norton, Head of Rural Research, Savills UK
Moderator: Jamie Chadwick, News Director, URNER BARRY
Ebony Webber, Chief Operating Officer, MANRRSNadine Küster, General Secretary, Danone D-A-CHVaughn Brown, leader over Talent Acquisition and Recruiting, Subaru of AmericaDimy Doresca, Associate Professor of Practice, University of Iowa
Zoom Meeting ID: 841 1047 8556CLICK HERE TO JOIN SESSION
Click here to take a quick survey which is related to this workshop
Zoom Meeting ID: 836 5939 1926CLICK HERE TO JOIN SESSIONFurther reading:Unconscious Bias Brain researcher takes on bias
Zoom Meeting ID: 841 0508 3907CLICK HERE TO JOIN SESSION
Zoom Meeting ID: 810 2377 8032
Zoom Meeting ID: 828 2996 4258CLICK HERE TO JOIN SESSION
Cristian Salazar, General at Alltech in conversation with Patrica Ruiz, Talent Management, BungeCLICK HERE TO JOIN SESSION
Ponsi Trivisvavet, CEO, InariLee Ann Jackson, Head of the Agro-food Trade and Markets Division, OECD's Trade and Agriculture Directorate, World Trade InstitutePatrick Holden, CEO, Sustainable Food Trust
Time to hear from examples that worked and join the conversation! Each session has a case study for discussion and a host who will present the study before opening up for questions from audience.