What does it take to be an inclusive leader today and how has the view of a leader changed over time?
Putting diversity and inclusion into practice should be at the centre of every organisation as it has been proven to improve business performance. So, how can we ensure this starts with leadership and results in greater opportunities for food and ag industry professionals worldwide?
Join us for a free interactive webinar on Thursday 5th May at 16.00 CEST / 10.00 EST where you’ll hear valuable insights from inspiring speakers from BASF SE and The Better Meat Co. Whether you are a working in an entry-level role with leadership aspirations or you are a top-level manager, a founder of company or a recruiter wanting to improve your company’s hiring practices, this webinar will be beneficial to you by explaining how to ensure inclusivity is at the heart of your work.
You will be hearing from these key speakers:
- Viola Choi, Vice President Global Human Resources Agricultural Solutions at BASF SE
- Doni Curkendall, Executive Vice President at The Better Meat Co.
- Tanja Kotevska, General Manager, Greenagro Dooel Skopje
During this interactive discussion, speakers from across the supply chain will share their experiences and offer this opinions on the following key topics:
• How people at all levels of businesses can foster a culture of inclusivity
• How the view of a leader has changed over the past 10 years
• The skillset of a perfect leader
• How leaders can be more mindful of their internal biases and hold themselves to account
You don’t want to miss this event, register in the form below and don’t forget to bring your questions to be answered in our live Q&A.